8 days Family Safari Tanzania Highlights (Fly-out)
This tour is designed to be the ultimate safari experience for families with children. We do have quite a lot of experience in traveling with children and we don’t mind at all to adjust the day-program while traveling. The schedule of our family safaris allows time for walking, swimming and playing. All accommodations in our example family safari are lodges or tented lodges with a swimming pool. However, if you prefer nature camping with your kids in one of the Natural Parks (or a combination of nature camping and lodges), please contact us for a proposal. Depending on the age of your children we can adjust the program. For example, if you travel with children of 13-18 years, a visit to a vocational school for former street children will be unforgettable and a true ope-opener.
This example safari is suitable for all holidays in between June and November. Please contact us if you would like to travel in a different period so that we can adjust the program according to the season.
- Family Safari Tanzania Highlights: Maasai Experience, Tarangire, Ngorongoro and Serengeti.
- The most spectacular highlights of Tanzania on a compact tour with plenty of time to swim, play and relax. To avoid a full day in the car, this program is based on flying out of the Serengeti (back to Arusha or Zanzibar)
- Duration: 8 days/7 nights
- Best time: June-March
- Start/finish: Arusha
- Activities: Game drives and unique Maasai experience
- Accommodation: Tented Lodges and Lodges
- Comfort: very comfortable
Day 1: Kilimanjaro Airport – Osiligilai lodge (close to Arusha)
Day 2: Amazing Maasai Experience – full day
Day 3: Arusha – Tarangire National Park
Day 4: Game drive in Tarangire – drive to Karatu
Day 5: Crater Tour – drive to Serengeti Central
Day 6: Serengeti Central – full day
Day 7: Serengeti Central – full day
Day 8: Serengeti Central – fly back to Arusha
To all private safari examples in Tanzania