Tarangire Day Trip from Arusha
1 day on safari in Tarangire National Park
- A day with very diversified landscapes, large numbers of wildlife and stunning scenery with many baobab trees
- Professional and experienced guide, fluent in English
- Private tour
- Transport in 4×4 safari car with a roof hatch
- Depart from Arusha at 06.00 am, back in Arusha before dark
- Transfer time: 3-hour drive (160 km) to and back from Tarangire National Park
Program 1 day Tarangire from Arusha
A game drive in this beautiful park, observing elephants, near the (dry bedding of the) river. Drive to Larmaku Swamp, a large swamp where you can find elephants and other animals, cooling down in the water and sheltering for the sun in the shadow of the acacia trees. You may also be lucky enough to spot a giant tree-climbing python in the acacia woodlands. Leopards are common in Tarangire but difficult to spot as they tend to sleep in the trees throughout the day. Regarding encountering wildlife we can not guarantee anything, but the chance that you will see large herds of elephants in this park is 99,9%.
Price for a 1-day safari to Tarangire National Park:
|Transport + guide per car*||$ 250|
|Entry fee per person||$ 54|
|Lunchbox per person||$ 15|
2 days to Tarangire from Arusha
If you prefer to visit the Tarangire National Park for 2 days, please contact us and let us know what kind of accommodation you prefer (nature camping, budget/midrange or luxury accommodation). We can also offer you 2-3 day trips in combination with other parks.